Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Late tuesday night

So back in Portugal and really busy- started a new landscape for some good Englaish people and that should follow on to about six other orders so great to be busy again. My building team are up at Quinta de Stuart starting to rebuild my ruin there. I am puting my back into Saturdays exhibiton at the Garden Centre - now up to about 26 exhibitors and starting to panic - havenĀ“t enough space, need to get loads of plants, kids with e 24\7 on holiday and and...
I am a bit annoyed that Owl is having to work so hard so not really seeing her this week - aftr five days apart not really happy with this but she putting her 100% into her job so she can get Easter off.
Just finished another book (on the plane back to Portugal) Maximum Diner about a guy who starts a dner in Uckfield - really funny.
Gnigght!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home