Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sausage and chips

For the kids, not old veggie head me.
Not a bad week end.
Friday, bible study group lasted until 10,30 so didn't even get around to eating but it is a good group, very serene.
Saturday, finally let the kids go riding and Owl returned from Porto minus her voice - I didn't want to suggest that it was maybe as she had been shouting down the phone to me on friday night but apparently it had been freezing up North. Nice quiet night in - kids well behaved for once.
Sunday - dropped the kids off at the riding stables at 8,30 - competition on!! Went to church and had yo sing alone - including two songs I had never heard - regardless to say I was magnificent, or would have been if a heavy cold stopped my breathing. Church lunch afterwards. Wouldn't you think that about 40 respectable church goers could sink so much wine!! Nice bunch though - strange coming from the tee total Sally Army into the beer swilling Anglicans!!
Picked the kids up - both won a first. Only Holly could dispute the decision - even though she won!!
Now Owl has gone shopping and will now do tea for kids. Busy week ahead. The ex wife is back tonight so kids off to her tomorrow. Oh yes tomorrow I start the South Beach Diet - no booze for two weeks so best get loaded tonight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home