Friday, March 04, 2005

T.G.I.F.

Friday afternoon and week over. The sun came out and the garden centre got busy this morning - great to see a few cars in the car park!
As promised a few photos of the inside of my new gallery (and one of Holly with her new car!!) Met a nice guy called Brian today who interviewed me for his magazine.
Now here is an intersting one (just in case you were reading this thinking "boring boring". I got a phone call from a landscaper who messed up on a big job that I have quoted to put right. He claims the owner is a two faced - a nice old man who turns into a baddy. The owner claims to me this landscaper is a two faced liar..... who should I believe??
Week end upon us - kids out tonight with ex girlfriend and I am off to bible study. Saturday kids horse riding (I relented) and free saturday night (any offers readers??). Sunday up early, pick up mad Aunty Lu Lu and singing at church hopefully girlfriend back otherwise singing alone and I am brilliant except for the fact I cant sing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home