Monday, February 28, 2005

A wet monday morning

Well I suppose we have been waiting for the rain, but it is 3 celcius and misty. My building team have been laid off for the day and I have moved my landscaping team onto delivring bricks and rocks and wooden poles up to my small farm just west of the garden centre. I knew it was raining - my back hurts.
Just back from signing the deeds to my apartment - 300 euros in property tax and a whopping 1250 euros just to sign the deeds. So now I start my 30 year mortagage, it matures just before I am 70 years old.... lots of relief though as I had to get an ex girlfriend to sign as a guarentor and was not sure whether she would turn up - but she is a good friend and no problem. Now I can think about a holiday, I missed a chance to go to Brazil - 7 days including flight and half board in a four star hotel in Forteleza for 476 euros!!!!!!!
Back to reality and time to pick up the kids and make dinner. Tonight:-
Grilled Goats Cheese salad
Grilled chicken with sweetcorn and carrots (kids)
Grilled salmon with lemon and capers (me)
Grilled ice cream (you belived that?)
Fire wood just arrived - just wait to see if the man will put it into my cellar in the pouring rain. Log fire and a scotch only a couple of hours off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home