Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Terrible tuesday

Well another wet day and the only thing worth seeing in the garen centre is Crystal's smile... this is my not so secret secret weapon, the glamourous Crystal, Pakistani but bought up in Saudi and Dubai nothing is too much effort for her - so predicibly I have her painting the back gallery floor. I have been trying to upload a photo of me to this site but it spits it back out again.
I have been reading the South beach Diet which tell me someone if it is different to the Atkins, although it has an interesting index called the glycemic index - this measures the amount that your blood sugar goes up and how quick it goes down. Food with a high number makes you hungry quickly after eating and food with a low number not so... hence all green veg is below 15 and your good old cornflakes is 83... chips 75 dates 103 full fat milk 27 (lower than semi skimmed!!) so actually worth looking at. A good web site is
http://www.mendosa.com/gilists
I am vegatarian these days due to tummy problems and don't eat carbohydrates so this introduces another interesting element - I also avoid foods high in purines so I think that leaves me with lettuce... and the odd glass of wine.
Music practice moved to tonight is now cancelled so taking my girlfriend out to dinner, must feed kids now (shepherds pie, home made - no time to be fancy tonight.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home