Friday, March 11, 2005

T.G.I.F

Finally friday. Not a bad week -1800 euros which is just above break even and have bought in two lorry loads of stock. The clock is ticking for me to go to England on Tuesday for five days. Cold horrible old England!! Today is day 5 of not drinkng and havent lost an ounce of weight so think I will have a binge after tonights bible class....
Owl came around on wed. night and got well stewed on a bottle of wine - flooded the kitchen doing the washing up and I realised it must be a real pain for other people when I have had a few drinks and they havent, although I am still capable of doing the washing up withot spilling water every where..
Just been to a funeral of Antonio a guy from my church. Well attended but a boring latin service with no singing. When I meet glory I would like dear readers the following:-

Entry song - something by Enya,
Nice service with someone telling a few jokes about me.
Two good evangelist hymns - Michael Smith type
Exit song - you guessed MPs Always look on the bright side of life.
Buried naked, just as I came into this world.
Good party afterwards, lots of sea food and good wine - shiraz red and a good Alentejo white.
Pressie for all guests -penknife or something really useful.

Must go - off to save the world and my bible group. Have a good week end - I havent gt the kids ths week end and kind of missing the mayhem!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home