Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Good Morning Vietnam!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was a good film, Williams is talented, dead poets and all that - where is he now??
Well a beautiful sunny day in South Portugal and the Garden Centre is now ticking over. We were supposed to be starting a new landscape today but it was cancelled at the last moment... lovely business. So have sent my team to my little farm to dig out a terrace and plant another palm (Phoenix dactilifera if you are interested)
Had a nice dinner out yesterday at The Beer Factory in Faro - excellent seafood and not too expensive, with Owl and my mad Aunty Lu lu .... who behaved herself bar a few sharp prods on my arm. It was a bit painful for me as I am not drinking at the moment (My name is Stuart and it is 2 long days since I had a drink....) as part of South Beach Diet - I have actually put weight on!! Nearly drove me to drink.
Yesterday was Dia de Mulher, womans day so all the restaurants were full of women. I noted two things:-
1. They treat this much more importantly than Valentines day
2. The Portuguese women are outstandingly ugly!!!
Going in the bath - vote here if you want a picture posting of me in the bath!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home