Saturday, March 19, 2005

Lost in England

Saturday night and still in England. The buzz has disappeared and I want to get back to my Portugal. Good trip really, found a carpet supplier and bought 20 Indian style rugs and yes am taking them on the plane back to Portugal... Had a trip to see eldest brother Gavin and took them away for a night in a small town called Nailsborough - near Stroud, lovely part of the world, good beer and good looking women (just window shopping your honour...) . I have been relaxing (read drinking) and reading (read drinking) so now feel a little jaded.
Brother is cooking Red Dragon Cassarole - aduki beans and rice, new one for me.
Think I have spent five days talking to no one else than my brothers, not my normal tactics but you English are so well English. Dinner is ready and then early night (read drinking..) Tchau!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home